Never Ever, baby sit just for the money. Baby sit because you love kids!
If you don't think you are getting paid enough, tell them your rate or suggest that you charge per kid.
Click the Link below to determine your pay rate.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
If you aren't making the effort in trying to get the word out, it won't be likely anyone to call you. Here are ways to mae yourself noticed.
Word of mouth
Word of mouth is good. It's a way to get it around from job, to job, to another job in babysitting.
Ask your parents to mention it to friends that your free to babysit.
If you are going to make a flyer make sure you are only passing it out or posting it in your neighbor hood, you don't want to babysit for a creep.
Here is what a flyer should have:
1. Your name
2. Your age
3. If you are CPR certified or have taken american red cross add that
4. How much experience you have had
4. What age you have babysat for or are good with
5. How much you charge an hour per child
6. When you are available
7. Your phone number so they can contact you for any additional questions
Posted by Sarah Gibbons at 4:19 PM